Last One Down the Mountain Gets a Smacked Bottom

 


LAST ONE DOWN THE MOUNTAIN GETS A SMACKED BOTTOM


"Last one down the mountain gets a smacked bottom." Said Sara with a giggle as she skidded next to Sean.

Sean couldn't believe what he had just heard. He'd been a spanko his entire life, but he'd never told Sara about his fetish. After all, they'd only been dating for a month. He swallowed hard and tried his best to mask his excitement.

"Alright, deal." Said Sean with a grin.

The young couple counted down from three and then launched off in unison. It didn't take long for Sean to put the brakes on, which allowed Sara to zoom right past. He desperately wanted to be spanked. He only hoped that Sara's playful bet was genuine.

Of course, Sara won by a landslide. She stood with a hand on her hip at the bottom of the mountain, waiting patiently for Sean to join her.

"I think you and I have some business to discuss at the lodge" Said Sara with a grin as Sean skidded to a halt.

"Yes, ma'am." Uttered Sean with a nervous smile.

The walk back to their room seemed longer than usual. Sara wasted no time getting situated atop one of the tall chairs. She sat next to the window on purpose. She wanted Sean to feel as exposed and naughty as possible.

"Alright, loser. Pants down" Said Sara as she cupped her hands and rested them between her knees.

Sean obliged, and stood in front of her with a red face. His hardened manhood stood at attention. He felt vulnerable, being so close to the window. The situation seemed surreal. Almost dreamlike.

"Over my lap you go, naughty boy." Said Sara with a chuckle as she gently gripped Sean's wrist.

The climb to the top of Sara's thighs proved awkward. Sean humbly allowed her to assist him, and soon, he was dangling atop her firm, warm legs. His bare bottom was perched up high and his cheeks were forcefully split apart.

"A deal's a deal, young man." Said Sara as she wound her hand back. A wide grin consumed her pretty face.

Sean shifted and wiggled as the slaps echoed throughout the small room. His vigorous movements were playful in nature. His frantic kicking had even caused one of his boots to fall to the floor. He loved the way his girlfriend's lap felt against his throbbing privates. In fact, he continued to wiggle even after Sara stopped smacking.

"Tell me the truth, Sean. Do you like being spanked like this?" Asked Sara as she rested her hands atop Sean's back.

"Y... yeah. I guess it's pretty fun." Said Sean with a chuckle as he kicked and rubbed his hips against Sara's legs.

"Do you think I'm a fucking idiot?" Exclaimed Sara sternly.

Sean stopped wiggling immediately after hearing Sara's firm question.

"What do you mean?" Asked Sean, puzzled.

"It's obvious that you lost on purpose. Just admit it." Said Sara as she held him tightly.

"Fine, I admit it. I was... just curious." Uttered Sean.

"I hate it when people go easy on me, Sean. And I especially hate it when people lose on purpose. I can't help but to feel a bit manipulated." Said Sara sternly.

"I'm sorry, Sara." Said Sean as he dangled motionlessly.

"If you liked the idea of getting spanked so much, then you could have just asked. From this moment forward, I want you to be honest with me about everything. Understand?" Said Sara in a soothing tone.

"Okay, I will."

Sara let out a sigh, and then reached for the side pocket of her backpack. She soon retrieved her heavy wooden hairbrush, and set it on the table for easy access.

"I'm going to spank with my hand for a bit longer, but I think your behavior warrants some time with the hairbrush. Agreed?" Asked Sara curiously.

"O... okay. Again, I'm really sorry."

"Oh, you're GOING to be sorry." Said Sara with a warm smile. She then wound her hand back and swatted down HARD at the center of Sean's split cheeks.

"YEOOWCH!" Yelped Sean as he kicked his legs.

"I have an idea..." Said Sara as she wound up again.

SMACK!

"Since you like being spanked so much, I want you to submit to me for the rest of the trip. That means for the next three days, you'll be subjected to round the clock spankings. I'll treat you like the naughty little brat that you are, and you will respect me for it." Said Sara.

SMACK!

"Deal?" Asked Sara.

SMACK!

Sean gasped. The sting on his bottom was enough to convince him that he wasn't dreaming, but he still felt the need to pinch himself. He was quickly falling deeply in love with this woman.

"Deal. I'll submit." Said Sean without pause.

"Good boy. How about we think of this trip as a trial run. The next three days here will decide the fate of our relationship. If you want to keep dating me, then you'll have to get used to being spanked by me." Said Sara as she reached for the heavy hitting hairbrush.

Sean agreed to Sara's suggestion. He began to rub himself atop Sara's lap once more. The thought of receiving spankings on a frequent basis within a relationship had tickled a sexual nerve. He was certain that he'd have no trouble making it through the next three days.

THWWWACK!

That is, until he felt the first burning smack of Sara's hairbrush.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Overhead Smash!